A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

Ironically, you could probably do really well if you actually made a kickstarter for something.

GPS Christmas Special GPS Christmas Special

I will never see the generic female bitchfight being fought with testosterone before, and I will probably never get to see it again after this.

This is golden.

Kel-chan responds:

tell you friends- it needs more views

Boobies Boobies

I think I need to be done with Newgrounds for a while.

Lucky Tower 2 Lucky Tower 2

Sword of Glory. Just..... lol.

Loved every bit of this. Just like the first.

Astral Observatory 8-bit Astral Observatory 8-bit

I may not be one to know about how to critique music all that much, but this is a damn good 8-bit track; and i'm normally not one to care for 8-bit all that much either.

Keep up the good work, mate.

Ayrayen responds:

Hello there LucidOrdinance!

Thank you for being the first person to comment on my works!

If you liked this 8-bit track you should check out the Original song (not in 8-bit)
it's titled: Astral Observatory Majoras Mask

It's really great!

However thank you for the response! :)

Zafrece-Skydive(Deleted) Zafrece-Skydive(Deleted)

it's like having your limbs cut off. Really. :V I know what it feels like to lose EVERYTHING almost, so you're not alone.

Fuck I miss hearing your music come to fruition right there in-front of me.

Zafrece - Robot Army-demo Zafrece - Robot Army-demo

I'm in the same boat too right now. Can't think of anything. Amazing what we are capable of in 6 hours... OTL

The only think I can think of at this point is to try a different shift entirely, like possibly some transition to classical. My reasoning behind it, is the theme we're doing of a robot army feels like an encroaching, menacing feeling. Something that instills fear. Normally classical approaches are decent from what i've heard in terms of giving the atmosphere for that. I fear that trying to take a dnb/trance style approach may get stale too soon given the theme.

Silver lining: FUCK YEAH DNB DRUMLINE! It really adds some pizzaz so I don't get bored. And as i've said a million times already, the clanging/choir intro is bone-chilling, love it to death.

Zafrece responds:

We need to get back to making a pic and a song. That was some fun stuff...

The bitter truth The bitter truth

That's pretty deep, man. But not AS DEEP AS YOUR MOM WAS EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY jk jk, nice pic, yo.

Hildebrandt responds:

AWWWWWWW DAYUMMMM!! :D

Red Red

I'm particularly fond of this art style. It's messy, but has its flare because of it. Not good enough to do it well myself, so props to you.

My work here is done My work here is done

Not gonna lie, yo. Your GPS stuff is worst kind of addictive drug. I want more.

Kel-chan responds:

I'm gonna make a short to try to get back into the feel of things before making the next episode.

Since its been so long, I honestly don't know if I still have the ability to make it be that good