All 9 art Reviews

The bitter truth The bitter truth

That's pretty deep, man. But not AS DEEP AS YOUR MOM WAS EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY jk jk, nice pic, yo.

Hildebrandt responds:

AWWWWWWW DAYUMMMM!! :D

Red Red

I'm particularly fond of this art style. It's messy, but has its flare because of it. Not good enough to do it well myself, so props to you.

My work here is done My work here is done

Not gonna lie, yo. Your GPS stuff is worst kind of addictive drug. I want more.

Kel-chan responds:

I'm gonna make a short to try to get back into the feel of things before making the next episode.

Since its been so long, I honestly don't know if I still have the ability to make it be that good

Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!

Reminded me slightly for the art on the "Darksteel Colossus" MtG card.

Keep up the great work, mate. I could only wish i was this good, personally.

Color Corruption Color Corruption

Pretty professional, my friend. The use of different light sources as different tone settings as well is done very well. I can't say there's anything I could suggest to make this better. Professional work through and through.

Zigan responds:

Thank you very much! :)

Anubis vs Jehuty Anubis vs Jehuty

Well, I'm sold. I can't tell you how much I love ZoE. And this art for it is amazing. Easy 5.

X vs. Spark Mandrill X vs. Spark Mandrill

It's not too often I see an animator that is also fairly adept at simply making paintings as well on this site. I would thing that has to do with the fact that you animate by panels rather than using flash.

Either way, I like your definitive style. It stands out as yours, and can be spotted a mile away. Keep it up, mayte.

Castle Crashers - Blue Knight! Castle Crashers - Blue Knight!

All around, I think this is quite lovely. My magic ball tells me that I am going to recommend this highly in the end, but I do have just one thing to mention regardless.

All in all, the one thing that makes me feel weird about this pic, is the actual night that is majorly emphasized by the silhouette in blue that has the most detail. All in all, everything here is well done, but that particular bit feels out of place, like a cut-out pasted on the piece.

For me, it detracts from the entire feel and balance of the picture, and I could say the same about the entirety of the left side of the image. The way you portrayed the right side of this painting to me feels like it deserves its own submission as an artwork, and the rest feels more or less distracting from that experience.

However, that by far does not make this a bad piece whatsoever. Other than the balancing that makes me personally feel that it's out of place, I love this work. Still a 5/5.

Capital Capital

I've been a huge fan myself of painting landscapes, cityscapes and other architecture. This definitely blows me away. :)

My favourite aspect of this is the lighting. In any picture, the use of lighting would make or break any piece of art, and this is definitely done professionally to make it.

1600 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you like it